Redux Tutorial #1 - React js tutorial - How Redux Works
by anouarlalmi, 3 years ago
Redux is like Flux in several ways, but it's different as well. It has these pieces:
- Provider: wraps your application, injecting the store
- Store: one large store that contains the state for your entire application
- Reducers: reducers listen to actions and make changes on the store values. They also cannot mutate the data on the store in any way, but must return a new set of data.
- Actions: pretty much just like flux actions, the only difference is that async can be handled in multiple different ways depending on store "middleware"
- Components: React components can be injected with various pieces of store data. React components also trigger Redux actions. This is what makes it all come together.
anouarlalmi uploaded a new media, Redux Tutorial #1 - React js tutorial - How Redux Works
3 years ago